ofi is a global leader offering naturally good food & beverage ingredients and solutions, operating in over 48 countries. Our team of +15,000 full-time, seasonal, contract and temporary employees have built a leadership position in many businesses including – cocoa, coffee, dairy, nuts, & spices.
An opportunity has arisen for a Quality deployment & Specification management specialist in Koog aan de Zaan, Netherlands.
- Perform a feasibility study on special customer requirements on quality parameters, including technical feasibility, business impact, cost assessment
- Interact with key stakeholders on alignment and deployment of changes in all sites, related to quality parameters, methods, quality standards
- Global governance of deZaan Quality parameters and its alignment
- Responsible for the coordination on commercial approvals together with local QA / QC managers, PD&I and sales.
- Initiate efficiency improvements on inspection plans based on data trends and customer requirements.
- Alignment on quality parameters, targets and methods as well as sample plans, in collaboration with customers
- Drive projects to improve effectiveness and performance of the quality parameters
- Periodic review of rejections/OoS and drive improvement programs with the respective sites
- Support and follow-through on rejections and customer retrieval management
- Project management on new specification deployment
- Act as key contact person on quality parameters for PD&I, PLMs in collaboration with site QA/QC managers/Site production and R&D
- Define specifications including regulatory requirements of new product / items in collaboration with QC/QA
- Lead the roll-out of the global QMS across all EU sites
- Governance of the concessions and improvement plans for QMS in EU
- Coordinate all dashboard activities for EU Quality report
- Review of EU CAPA dashboard initiate alignment across the sites
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in food science or similar discipline;
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in quality assurance, food safety and ;
- Projectmanagement skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Good time management, ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Being driven by results and performance;
- Good communication skill; both verbally and in writing;
- Experience with SAP is a pre.